- Getting Started with JavaFX Scene Builder has been modified to use the latest JavaFX 2.2 development build and demonstrate the integration that is now available with the latest NetBeans IDE 7.2 development build. You can create your FXML layout file using the NetBean's New wizard and use the Scene Builder visual tool to continue designing the user interface for your JavaFX application. Simply drag and drop UI components to a work area,modify their properties, apply style sheets, and the FXML code for the layout is automatically generated in the background. The changes are immediately reflected with your project that is opened in the NetBeans IDE.
- JavaFX Scene Builder User Guide has been modified to reflect the latest UI modifications made with build 38.
- JavaFX Scene Builder Installation Guide to help you download, install, and start using JavaFX Scene Builder.
- NetBeans IDE 7.2 Beta Released
- Getting Started with JavaFX Scene Builder